Feeding God's Sheep
By God’s grace E Bible Fellowship hopes to travel to the following destinations this year in order to hand out the “Why is the World so Divided?” tract. If anyone is interested in being considered for any of these tract trips please fill out the form below(at the bottom of page), or send an email letting us know of your interest to: email@example.com
The three trips for 2019 in order of occurrence are:
May 4-16, 2019 - Seville/Madrid, Spain.
• Spain has the 3rd largest Spanish-speaking population in the world (approximately 47.8 million).
• Seville has a population of approximately 700,000 and a metropolitan population of 1.5 million. It hosts La Feria de Abril de Sevilla, an annual cultural festival which draws 500,000 visitors, from May 5-11.
• Madrid is the capital of Spain with a municipal population of 3.3 million and a metropolitan population of 6.5 million. It hosts La Fiesta de San Isidro, honoring Madrid’s patron saint, from May 10-15. This event offers over 200 free outdoor concerts and events, including a parade.
• Madrid and Seville are 328 miles apart but can be traveled in 2 ½ hours by AVE high-speed trains.
Lima, Peru: July 25 - August 7, 2019
• Peru has the 5th largest Spanish-speaking population in the world, approximately 32.8 million. Lima has a population of approximately 9.8 million in 43 metropolitan districts.
• The 2019 Pan American Games are scheduled in Lima from July 26-August 11. These games are held every four years and are second in attendance only to the Olympics. They will draw almost 7,000 athletes from North, South and Central America and were last held in Toronto in 2015 where 45,000 attended the opening ceremony and 850,000 tickets were sold to events.
• Peru’s Independence Day is celebrated July 27-29. Many people will be drawn to special events held on the night of 27th in public parks and squares and a military parade on the 29th.
• Lima has already received information about the end of time (i.e., Family Radio visited Lima in 2005).
Toronto, Canada: September 4 - 16, 2019
• Canada has the 3rd largest population in the world of those who speak English as a first language, approximately 19.5 million.
• Toronto is Canada’s largest city with a population of approximately 2.8 million, and it is easily and economically visited from the US.
• Toronto annually hosts the 11-day Toronto International Film Festival, the world’s largest such festival, scheduled for September 5-15. It draws 500,000 people to view more than 300 films, who typically wait in long lines to enter venues, providing great opportunities for tract distribution.
Cost per person: airfare(coach) + a double occupancy hotel room.
· From NYC: $ 1,540 (air $600 + $940 hotel)
· From Los Angeles $ 2,070 (air $1,130 + $940 hotel)
· NYC $ 1,455 (air $960 + $495 hotel)
· LA $ 1,580 (air $ 1085 + $ 495 hotel)
· NYC $ 1,950 (air $300 + $1,650 hotel)
· LA $ 2,390 (air $740 + $1,650 hotel)
Please fill out the form below and E Bible Fellowship will consider your request